Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Individual Blogs

We will start keeping personal blogs of learning during this class. Each of our blogs will link from this main blog page so that we can all read one another's blogs if we'd like to. I'll do the set up of the blogs. If you have started a blog of your own with your Google account (which works for Blogger), please comment on this post by telling me your blog name so that I can create a link to it. If you haven't created a blog yet, please comment on this post by telling me that you need your own blog. I'll set one up for you and let you know how to get into it.

spk
><>

10 comments:

MR. PATASHNIK said...

I have not played around with Blogger yet, so I need you to set up a blog for me - Thanks!

Kevin said...

I do not have a blog page or know how to start a blog--Kevin
Blog page is correct term????

Major said...

My blog is msmajor.blogspot.com. -Jennifer

colletje said...

I don't have a blog

Foster said...

I don't already have an individual blog, so would very much appreciate you setting one up for me. THANKS!

SARA

MsCrimmins said...

I don't have a blog yet. Please make me one!

Andee said...

I do not have a blog yet, Steve, so in your free time (ha ha!), can you please set one up for me?

Thanks,
Andee

~C said...

No blog yet.

Anonymous said...

Steve - I don't have a blog yet. Thanks, Dan

smype said...

Attempt #2. Steve, I don't have a blog yet. Thanks, Dan